A successful pitch must be short, sweet and to the point and we will teach staff our 3-step formula to pitch to anyone fast. You will not only learn the core fundamentals and formula to creating the content for your pitch, but you will discover the methodology and non-verbals to ensure a lasting impression. In a world where meetings are numerous and attention spans are short, knowing how to pitch effectively will help staff at all levels of your company, whether dealing with teams, co-workers, managers or customers.
Who Should Attend?
Perfect for those involved in innovation meetings, decision making meetings, team meetings, operations presentations, Information sharing with clients including, Customer service, Account executives, Office managers, Team leaders, Managerial and Professional staff, Leadership groups, Sales teams, Administration etc.,
What You Will Learn and Discover
- Discover The 3-step-formula that every pitch must have to persuade and influence instantly.
- Learn to use the blueprint to inspire action quickly at end of pitch.
- Discover a clear process will help you to write any pitch and deliver it with winning results.
- Learn how to instantly come across credible and intelligent in your first impression.
- Discover exercises on body language and voice, to deliver the pitch with certainty and passion.
What You Will Do
- Learn a simple Blueprint to ensure your pitch produces the required action.
- Practice new skills and receive feedback on how to improve your performance.
- Learn techniques to build your confidence to initiate a pitch under any circumstances.
- Get the opportunity to try your pitch with various people, so that you hear different types of feedback.
- Practical exercises and activities in the training room to identify key issues.
- Engage in group discussions, Video analysis, self-reflection, and targeted practice with feedback.
What You Will Achieve
The ability via our step-by-step instructions and blueprints to immediately start affecting positive change in your work and in your own personal life with your more confident ability to succinctly Pitch your idea quickly and communicated in a manner that is both purposeful and reaches your audience personally with certainty and charisma. Workplace colleagues will understand your ideas easily and your call to action will encourage them to act quickly on it.